Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Holidays... not so much fun this year

I am a little behind on my blogging but a small part of that has to do with the dreaded swine flu... I have to be honest it was a rough Christmas and New Years but there is always next year. We didnt take many picture during Christmas but here is my favorite one from the Holidays!!


To catch up on some dates I finally ordered and picked up Chads wedding band(12/8) and we ordered all of the bridesmaid dresses(12/9)!! I finally picked out some save the date cards (12/29) I wasnt feeling to well on this day so hopefully there will be no regrets. Chad and I spent two afternoons at bed bath and beyond registering (1/1 & 1/3) it was actually alot of fun and I never even got overwhelmed with all of the decisions that had to be made!! Today mom and I went to picked out my fine china I kinda left chad out on this part because I was clueless and needed a little bit of guidance, thats what moms are for!! Pre-marriage counseling starts soon, this should be interesting!!
Here are a couple of pictures from the parties over Christmas!!

Some old and some new guest!! I cant wait until next year!!

Hostesses from the 6th annual girls (including guys this year) Christmas Party!!


Christmas with the Lindseys!!

Ornament party at Julies, we were so crafty on this night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment