Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So many decisions....

Decisions... Decisions...
So I found this random picture on the internet awhile back and now Im starting to really like the color idea of the deep purple and the apple green! Im going to try to stick with this color theme for atleast a week without changing my mind again...



I just love the colors...

Oh and these...


via Colin Cowie

Rachael and I went to look at bridesmaid dresses on friday, I had no clue how difficult of a task this was going to be. Bella Couture had some adorable dresses but Im having a hard time picking out exactly what color I want to use.

I have spent hours this past week looking at thousands of blogs, I came across this one picture that is kinda random but the dresses on the girls are adorable. I wish I knew where they came from!!!!



I found this picture from Green Wedding Shoes which by the way is my favorite blog right now!!

The dresses came from Rose and Ruby.

Are these not THE cutest shoes?!?! I keep seeing them on different blogs so I have no clue where they came from but I would love to wear these down the aisle....



Here is the dress I got for our engagment pictures .... I think it will be adorable with a big brown belt and some boots.


via anthropologie



So while Im trying to decide on the color theme, the flowers , the bridesmaid dresses and shoes. I still have invitations to pick out, but I think I have my cake picked out!!!
So many decisions......

3 comments:

  1. Ok, first of all.. I love that you love those bridesmaid dresses. I have been begging friends to go with this look. YAY! We will make it happen. Second, I love those green shoes. Do you remember any of the blogs you found these on??

    And third, CUTE dress for the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. leigh miller photography is where i found the first picture of the green shoes but i found those dresses awhile back when i didnt realize i needed to be saving all this info... oops but maybe ill come back across it again

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bridesmaid dresses and shoes are so stinkin cute! I love them! The flowers are gorgeous also! Way to go on your cake!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete