Wednesday, September 2, 2009

bridesmaids, bridesmaids, bridesmaids.....

So if I had 2 grand sitting around I would so buy this dress to leave the wedding in... I think the feathers at the bottom are adorable!!!

via J.Crew

Im still looking for bridesmaid dresses, J.Crew has some really cute ideas!! This dress comes in 5 different styles (which I like) and in the Cypress Green that I heart so much!!!

still looking because these are a little pricey and I wanted long dresses for the girls.... let me know what you think?!?! good or bad

This is a short blog because I have to work 16 hours tomorrow... Maybe Ill have some better ideas after the weekend and more endless hours of blogging (my new favorite thing to do)

1 comment:

  1. I love the cypress color! I'm on the hunt for you as well!!

    ReplyDelete